Prime Wire 15-Foot 16/2 SPT-2 Remote Switch Cord, White
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$19.78 List price $23.74Save $3.96
- Rollback$8.50 Was $8.98Save $0.48
- Rollback$5.55 Was $6.74Save $1.19
- $13.10 Was $18.00Save $4.90
- $6.22 Was $6.98Save $0.76
- Rollback$6.53 Was $7.98Save $1.45
Check out these related products
- Clearance$11.00 List price $12.33Save $1.33
- Clearance$7.28 List price $8.16Save $0.88
- Reduced Price$2.49 List price $2.99Save $0.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Always be prepared while on the job or at home with the Prime Wire 15' 16/2 SPT-2 Remote Switch Cord. This product is the smart way to feed power to your electronics. It features an abrasion-resistant design that also comes with a 1-year manufacturer defect warranty. Suitable for appliances and consumer electronics, this Prime remote switch extension cord features two outlets on one side and one on the other for user flexibility.
Prime Wire 15' 16/2 SPT-2 Remote Switch Cord, White:
- Ideal for appliances and consumer electronics
- 2 outlets on 1 side and 1 on the other for user flexibility
- White remote extension cord
- Nickel-coated brass blades resist corrosion
- Flexible in temperatures from -20C up to 60C
- 1-year manufacturer defect warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EC870615|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1231222|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.80 x 1.90 x 9.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Where is the on/off switch located on the cord? Is the plug on one end and the switch on the other?
- That is correct. You plug the appliance into the cord plug which then plugs into the outlet. The item then has a longer cord with a switch you can place elsewhere for easy on and off.by Shankypop6/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is on the end furthest away from the plug in.by WendySkill6/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you answered your question correctly; the plug is on the one end and the switch on the other. It was very suitable for my project.by erubakh6/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have an answer but at least I understand the question! Is the switch built into the cord - if so, which end - or is it a separate unit?by lookingforsameinfo6/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a remote. Why do you need a switch on the cord ?by Aussielover16/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$14.88 Was $23.97Save $9.09
- $10.08 Was $11.88Save $1.80
- Rollback$13.64 Was $26.97Save $13.33
- Clearance$15.12 List price $16.95Save $1.83
- $3.61 Was $7.49Save $3.88
- $7.97 Was $13.97Save $6.00
- Rollback$3.96 Was $5.95Save $1.99
- $6.23 Was $7.90Save $1.67
- Rollback$13.85 Was $15.19Save $1.34