About this item
The Michelin Primacy MXV4 Tire P215/60R16 94H has advanced MaxTouch construction known for its distinct design and shape makes it durable and results in even tread-wear. With computer optimized design and precision, this all-weather tire offers a good combination of luxury and performance in different passenger vehicles. To offer better handling in rain and snow, this traction tire features Active Sipes. These sipes alternately lock together to offer better rigidity and in turn good road grip and control. Designed with the Comfort Control Technology, this Michelin car Tire can offer you a very comfortable ride. The Michelin Primacy MXV4 Tire P215/60R16 94H also boasts of accurate manufacturing and computer optimized design that results in lowered road noise and vibrations. To complement the balance of all-season traction and ride quality, the Michelin Primacy tire offers a 60,000-mile manufacturer's limited warranty.
Michelin Primacy MXV4 Tire:
- The Primacy" MXV4 all-weather tire features Advanced MaxTouch Construction", a unique contact patch shape and design that allows for long-lasting, even treadwear:60,000-Mile Warranty
- Michelin Comfort Control Technology" uses computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibrations and road noise. :Confident Wet-Weather Handling
- 2-D Active Sipes alternately lock together and open as needed to provide increased biting edges that grip the road for improved all-season handling, especially in rain and snow. :Quiet, Comfortable Ride
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: H
- Load Index: 94
- Speed Rating Translation: 130 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1477 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.31|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.14 x 8.7 x 26.14|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.