About this item
Prestone De-Icer Washer Fluid is specifically engineered to improve winter driving visibility. Using Prestone De-Icer Washer Fluid helps clear light ice and frost and prevent dangerous re-freeze from forming on your windshield. Our Dirt Blocker formula improves your total winter driving visibility by helping to repel the build-up of dirt and salt from road spray as you drive. Get clearer glass and enhanced visibility for longer periods of time.
Prestone De-Icer Washer Fluid:
- High methanol content ensures strong ice melting power and the addition of ethylene glycol helps prevent dangerous re-freeze
- Prestone's Dirt Blocker technology coats windshields with a resilient organo-modified siloxane copolymer
- This formulation imparts a durable, hydrophobic shield, preventing road spray from adhering to glass and moving dirt particles quickly into the washer fluid as it beads and rolls away
As a result of VOC restrictions this item cannot be sold in California and Texas as well as the following counties: Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dekalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Paulding and Rockdale
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||51.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 4.3 x 11.625|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- More like 30-60%, compare Walmart model number AS-250 to top of mfg product page http://econtent.autozone.com:24999/znetcs/msds/en/US/41165by Donald692/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am wrong jrminnick is right it is 15-40%by no2512/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- jrminnick is wrong its 70-80% methanolby no2512/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Between 15-40% according to the MSDS. http://www.kernair.org/Documents/MSDS/prestone%20de-icer.pdfby jrminnick3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?