Presto 09907 Pressure Canner Sealing Ring
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Presto 09907 Pressure Canner Sealing Ring makes is a useful accessory for people who enjoy do-it-yourself projects. It helps form an airtight seal between the cover and body of the pressure canner. The Presto pressure canner sealing ring comes with an overpressure plug. It is made to fit Presto pressure canner models 0174510, 175107, 0175510 and 178107.
Presto 09907 Pressure Canner Sealing Ring:
- Includes overpressure plug
- Fits Presto pressure canner models 0174510, 175107, 0175510, 178107
- Model# 09907
- Easy-to-use cookware accessory
- Forms airtight seal between body and cover of canner
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
National Presto Pressure Cookers:
|Manufacturer Part Number:||09907|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1074465|
|Accessories Included:||1 x Ring|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 1.00 x 4.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have an old National 23 quart pressure canner/cooker with a 13 inch across lid, made in Michigan; it has No.7 on metal label. Which gasket needed
- Please contact our Customer Service Department by phone(1-800-877-0441) or e-mail(email@example.com). We are open Monday-Friday 8-4:15 Central Time.by Presto Customer Service5/18/2016Written by a verified representative from Presto Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the model 7B uses the 09907 sealing ring.by Presto Customer Service5/29/2016Written by a verified representative from Presto Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you would need to contact the Mirro Company for parts.by Presto Customer Service2/2/2016Written by a verified representative from Presto Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?