About this item
The Presto EverSharp Electric Knife Sharpener offers a quick and safe method for sharpening most kitchen and sporting knives. This system grinds the blades to precision with a razor-sharp edge, leaving them with ultra-smooth, polished edges. A three-step, sharpening process is achieved by using interchangeable blade guides for each type: a course wheel, a medium wheel and a fine wheel. The Presto knife sharpener is an ideal gift for anyone who enjoys cooking and appreciates optimally functioning kitchen utensils. After sharpening your knives, slicing up fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry and fish will be very easy and less tedious when preparing meals. Sporting knives for hunting and fishing will also be much more efficient to use when properly sharpened. Store the kitchen knife sharpener on your countertop or inside a drawer for convenience. This item does not require batteries to operate.
Presto EverSharp Electric Knife Sharpener:
- Sharpens kitchen and sport knives quickly and easily
- Kitchen knife sharpener with precision system grinds and polishes
- Uses sapphirite sharpening wheels
- Blade guides automatically
- Interchangeable blade guides provide optimum sharpening angles for three blade types
- Model 08810
- Helps create a more rewarding experience when slicing and dicing food
- Ideal choice for homeowners who are setting up a new kitchen
- Lightweight and simple to operate
- Suitable for use in homes and restaurants
- Keep out of reach of young children
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 5.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby xxxyo1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no this sharpener will not have enough power to do that kind of workby tdex201111/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The course stone it very aggressive and would do the job but think it might be a little under power for it or might just take a little longer.how long is the hatchet and how think is it?by Kitowsr2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It may sharpen a small hand held hatchet with a thin blade the openings were you insert the blade are wide enough to accept a thin hatchet blade. if your blade isn't damaged try using a hand held electric sander with 60 grit paper to sharpen.by Athur1/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I probably wouldn't use this sharpener. The motor on this sharpener is not designed for heavy blades. I placed my butcher knife in this sharpener (my largest blade) and the motor struggled to spin. I lifted the knife just enough to allow the grinding wheel to spin and was able to guide the blade through (very sharp now). Also, I'm not sure it will cut the edge of the hatchet at the angle needed.by Splagadoosh11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Trick is that you only sharpen on the smooth side of the blade.. Works fine for me.by OldChef5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They will , but you'll loose a little of edge each time. you're better off doing it by hand.by Bassenboy1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I sharpened all my steak knifes that are serrated edges and it works greatby tdex20111/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I can tell Yesby xxxyo12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not use this sharpener on scissors. It was not designed to sharpen scissors and it will produce poor results.by RanManNatureCoast1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- to sharpen scissors take an old graham cracker crust aluminum pie plate (clean) and cut through it with the dull scissor and after a few cuts they will be sharp.by Tonelero5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?