About this item
- The Presto 8-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker is an ideal option to cook meat, poultry, seafood, and vegetables. From family-favorite recipes to exotic soups, you can make a variety of dishes in minutes. This must-have appliance help retain the flavor and nutrients, so the dishes are not only delicious, but healthy as well. For even cooking, this small pressure cooker features a heavy-duty lid and strong inner sealing ring locks the steam in. Made from heavy-gauge aluminum, it not only offers durable performance, but easy to clean as well. The stay-cool, ergonomic plastic handles offer fine grip while cooking. This stovetop pressure cooker can tenderizes lean meats and lets you make juicy pork and beef. Along with a rack for steaming, this pressure cooker also includes a recipe book and an instruction manual.
- Presto 8-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker is a smart choice for healthy, flavorful meals, fast and easy.
- Meals cook to perfection in minutes - 3 to 10 times faster than ordinary cooking methods, saving time, energy, and money
- Strong, heavy-gauge aluminum for quick, even heating
- Helper handle for ease of handling
- Suitable for use on regular and smooth-top ranges
- Pressure regulator maintains the proper cooking pressure automatically
- Cover lock indicator shows if there is pressure inside the cooker
- Special rack included for cooking several foods at once with no intermingling of flavors
- Cooks chicken, fish, meat, vegetables, and even desserts to perfection fast
- Helps tenderize economical cuts of meats
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the sealing ring and over-pressure plug removed
- 8-Quart liquid capacity
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions and delicious recipes
- Model # 01282
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.38 x 18.5 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
- This quality Presto appliance is designed and built to provide many years of satisfactory performance under normal household use. Presto pledges to the original owner that should there be any defects in material or workmanship during the first twelve (12) years after purchase, we will repair or replace it at our option. Our pledge does not apply to normal wear and tear including scratches, dulling of the polish, or staining; the repair or replacement of moving and/or perishable parts such as the sealing ring, dial gauge, overpressure plug, or air vent cover lock gasket; or for any damage caused by shipping. To obtain service under the warranty, return this Presto appliance, shipping prepaid, to the Presto Factory Service Department or the nearest Presto Authorized Service Station. When returning a product, please include a description of the defect and indicate the date the appliance was purchased. We want you to obtain maximum enjoyment from using this Presto appliance and ask that you read and follow the instructions enclosed. Failure to follow instructions, damage caused by improper replacement parts, abuse or misuse (including overheating and boiling the unit dry) will void this pledge. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary, from state to state. This is Presto's personal pledge to you and is being made in place of all other express or implied warranties.