Presto 4-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Presto 4-Qt Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is a smart choice for making healthy and satisfying meals that can be prepared quickly and easily. Cooking times are three to ten times faster with this cooker than with than ordinary methods, saving time and energy. Chicken, fish, pork and beef come out tender and delicious from this 4-qt cooker. Pressure-steamed vegetables retain their flavors, nutrients and colors. The gleaming stainless steel body of the Presto cooker provides long-lasting beauty and is easy to clean. The special tri-clad base features a layer of aluminum sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel to ensure fast and even heat distribution. The convenient cover lock indicator shows when there is pressure inside the cooker and prevents the cover from being opened until the pressure is safely reduced.
This Presto 4-Qt Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is a handy addition to any kitchen. It comes with a booklet that contains more than 65 recipes, from soups to pot roasts to desserts.
Presto 4-Qt Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker:
- Gleaming stainless steel body ensures long-lasting beauty and easy cleaning
- Special tri-clad base features a layer of aluminum sandwiched between 2 layers of stainless steel to ensure fast and even heat distribution
- 4-qt cooker includes cooking rack and complete 64-page instruction/recipe book
- Extended 12-year warranty
- Presto cooker cooks 3 to 10 times faster than ordinary methods
- Pressure-steamed vegetables retain their flavors, nutrients and colors
- Model 01341
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.94|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.5 x 9.75 x 6.625|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Steel.by Roshani10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The interior is made of stainless steel.by PrestoCustomerService5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Interior is stainless.by alabamauser8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems to be steel, but it is certainly not the same finish as outside. It is more rough inside with no polished finish or smoothness. So it is not as easy to wash the food off as it could have been with a smooth finish.by hareram11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is stainless steel.by LeLe8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that Steel is alsoby Ilovemymicrowave8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 2 safety features. 1- an over pressure plug and 2- lid-locking system. Part scan be ordered from the company. I love the fact that pressure cooked food cooks in about 1/3 the time versus oven cooking.by cookingwis11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a rubber safety plug which will blow out should the vent pipe clog. The only part likely to ever need replacement is the seal. These are available for even very old Presto cookers. A roast will take something over an hour all told. Beans such as black beans will cook much quicker in a pressure cooker.by RC04910/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a valve which rises when pressure has been built up and lowers when pressure has been removed so its safe to open the cooker. The only part which you might need to replace someday would be the rubber ring inside the cover, which you can remove and re-insert easily. Beans cook 85% faster than with regular stove top cooking (3-6 minutes after the pressure has been built).by Kraggy10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it starts to jiggle and that is when you cut the temp down so you have a slow jiggle. The gasket will need to be replaced and is readily available. It does a great job of cooking a roast and a lot faster than the oven. I don't know about beans.by McDurfee10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- good for roasts, chicken, veggies, etc. beans shouldn't be cooked in pressure cooker. anything that expands or foams will break the seal and blow off the lid. Directions for appropriate foods is in the instructions. place lid on cold food, place bell on pressure vent and turn up heat to med high. he bell will start to rock back and forth. if rocking too fast will need to turn down heat a little. when bell rocks steadily time food per instructions and when done. Run cold water in sink stopper the sink. place pressure cooker in sink to cool down. do not remove the bell till there is no more pressure...by gimdegirl10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They can be ordered.by cookingwis11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 4 and 6 qt Stainless Steel have the same diameter, so the trivet, perforated lid, basket, glass top for serving, and pressure lids are the same.by Magilla39811/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The model I purchased came with a cooking rack. You would have to check with the manufacturer.by LeLe11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not come with a steamer insert. You will need to separately buy it. Also when buying this cooker no inserts are automatically suggested as on amazon or some place where if you buy a thing the related items are automatically suggested.by hareram10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can order a stainless steel steamer basket separately, $16.by DAoCPlayer12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?