Customers also viewed these products
Pressman Games The Zombie, The Princess and The Kid Next Door Game
Consider these popular products
- $4.77 Was $7.64Save $2.87
- $4.36 Was $4.99Save $0.63
- $14.02 Was $14.95Save $0.93
- $12.08 Was $12.95Save $0.87
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pressman Games The Zombie, The Princess and The Kid Next Door Game is a challenging game that is designed for two to four players. Each piece features a character with a colored border. These include a princess, a kid and a zombie. The object is to place three tiles in a row of the same individual, border shape or color. Placement can be achieved horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Every time you achieve this objective, you receive a one or more tokens, depending on the number of matches. Once all the spaces on the board are filled, the player who has the most tokens wins. The Princess and The Kid Next Door Pressman Board Game includes a board, which features colorful graphics of the characters and a clearly marked placement grid. It also comes with 24 scoring tokens and 27 tiles. The included rule book explains how to play.
Pressman Games The Zombie, The Princess and The Kid Next Door Game:
- The Princess and The Kid Next Door Pressman Board Game is designed for 2 to 4 players
- 3-way, 3-in-a-row game
- Place a tile on any open space on the game board
- Try to get 3-in-a-row of the same character, same color border or same border shape
- When all the spaces are filled, the player with the most tokens wins
- Kids' board game contains a game board, 27 game tiles, 24 scoring tokens and rules
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||170498|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.