Premium Water Hammock Pool Float
Customers also considered
- Clearance$11.95 Was $19.99Save $8.04
- $22.50 Was $24.99Save $2.49
- Reduced Price$19.95 Was $22.40Save $2.45
- Reduced Price$52.36 Was $59.99Save $7.63
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relax while drifting in your pool's cooling waters with this premium water hammock. Ergonomically designed with head and foot rests, this Water Hammock provides super comfort. This great float is nylon covered so it will outlast other vinyl inflatables. Cool off this summer with this great float.
- Nylon covered for lasting wear
- Ergonomically designed head and foot rests
- 25.5 in. W x 48 in. L
- Color: Aqua and White
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 25.5 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Vinyl meshby tater1992new5/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't compare this to the poolmaster as I have never had one. They look the same in the pictures online to me. The fabric is a heavy duty vinyl mesh and very durable. Hint; If the pillows eventually start losing air, prchase a fat foam swim noodle and cut it to fit the pillow areas. Should last forever.by lovescruising9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it's a woven nylon fabric, but it appears to be sturdy and I expect it to be long lasting.by TigerCJ6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you lay on your stomach easily & comfortably? Is this float easy to get on & off of? I own with a mesh center & have looked all over & can only f
- I don't think you can lay on your stomach and be comfortable. The center is hammock style and the pillow ends hold it up. Some find it hard until they get used to it. I just back up to the center and sit on it. Then I lean back and lift each leg up until balanced. I have the mesh cent one too with the wire rim all around but it eventually bends inward and doesn't lay flat. I like this one better.by lovescruising2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not so easy to get on if you want to lay on your stomach. Imagine trying to get on something that has no form, just pillows at each end. I did not find it comfortable to lay on my stomach.by Buzzard537/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?