About this item
The Premium Veridian Pulse Oximeter is intended solely for use to monitor heart rate during exercise, sports, and aviation activities. Not intended for continuous monitoring. This unit is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease.
This Fingertip Pulse Oximeter unit is suitable for a wide range of finger sizes small to large and accurately measures blood-oxygen saturation and pulse readings. The dynamic dual-color OLED display with adjustable screen brightness and six display modes simultaneously shows SpO2, pulse rate, and pulse bar. This finger pulse oximeter unit also offers a PC Link connection for real-time monitoring, data storage and review, plus a 24-hour recording feature. Safely latex-free.
Premium Pulse Oximeter:
- Accurately measures oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin and pulse rate
- Finger pulse oximeter provides a wide range of finger sizes from small to large
- Dual color OLED display with adjustable screen brightness
- Display Blood-Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate and Pulse Bar
- No prescription required
- PC Link connection for real-time monitoring and data storage and review
- Alarm mode alerts when digit is out of device or if levels fall below or rise above a user determined setting
- Recording mode allows for one record up to 24 hours
- Six display modes with adjustable brightness
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic shut-off
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.25 x 1.25 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it has that functionality. In the settings you put it on record and then you use the included software to get the data off the device. i found a walk-though on using the software and I will paste it below. Record long term data (use the "On" in steps 2 and 3 to start Record). 1-Turn on SPO2 - Press and Hold Power button (only button available). 2-Go in Record mode - Press and Hold Power button, until Menu displayed. -Press, Short , Power button to scroll to "Record On". 3-Enable Record On /Off- Press and hold Power button, until "Record On/Off" displayed. 4-Exit Menu -Press, Short , Power button to scroll to "Exit". Record your long term data as you normally would use it for a single read (described in the User's Manual). Stop Record long term data, Got to Step 1-4 (use the "Off" in steps 2 and 3 to Stop Record). Transfer / Upload to your PC: Install your SpO2 software from your CD, follow instructions in the manual. Connect your USB cable to your device and your computer. Start / Execute "SpO2 Review" application. You may select other Options from the first two icons on the bottom left (easy / typical), I will describe how to transfer Data (Confusing): Left Click (LC) on "Not Active/ New session" button / icon, Enter a Name for your File, other data may be entered but not needed. Go to "Record long term data" step 1 and scroll to step 2, you DO NOT need to turn "Record on", as you get to the "Record Off" line your transfer should take place. If not, you may have a 64 bit Operating System or a connection problem.by ThePhoneCollector4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?