Similar items in stock
Premiertek PowerLink Wireless 802.11n USB 2.0 High-Gain Adapter
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Premiertek PowerLink 802.11n USB 2.0 High Gain WiFi Adapter supports up to 300Mbps high-speed wireless network connections. Combining a 5dBi antenna with a high-power output can help you reach more wireless networks. This PowerLink adapter can help to increase transmission and reception speeds. It also provides powerful and stable performance to ensure you have a reliable connection. The network adapter uses Smart MIMO technology. Easy to install, it can be connected to a USB 2.0 port on a laptop or desktop computer. Upgrade your networking today and enjoy a fast Internet experience with this wireless adapter with antenna.
Premiertek PowerLink Wireless 802.11n USB 2.0 High-Gain Adapter:
- Wireless 802.11n high-gain adapter
- Data Transfer Rate: 300Mbps
- 5dBi antenna
- 1T2R MIMO technology
- PowerLink adapter for high-speed wireless connections
- Enables you to reach more wireless networks
- Increase transmission and reception speeds
- Wireless adapter with antenna offers powerful, stable and reliable performance
- Easy to install, simply connect to a USB 2.0 port on a laptop or desktop computer
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PT-H5DN|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.20 x 6.00 x 0.90 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I had Excellent connection to the modem in my home no matter where in the house I was in relation to the modem. 2-story, modem in rear room, house roughly 20 ft. across and 40 deep. I also picked up (with fair connection - 2 bars) a modem 2 houses down & around the corner but don't know how well I would have stayed connected because I never tried to use it. I was able to use FRMC guest signal while in the parking lot.by Lykaios5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my house it's 40 feet horizontally (3 rooms) and 2 stories vertically across 4 walls.by shubeedoo5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I hadn't heard the term so I looked it up: http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/W/Wireless_G.html Wireless G is a 54 Mbps wireless networking standard that has become popular due to its speed advantage over the widely used 802.11b (Wireless-B) standard. Wireless-G uses the same 2.4 GHz radio band that 802.11b uses and Wireless-G (802.11g) devices can also work with existing 11Mbps 802.11b equipment. If I understand this correctly it will work fine.by Lykaios12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $10.00 List price $49.97Save $39.97
- $5.57 Was $7.98Save $2.41
- $4.99 Was $5.95Save $0.96
- $6.05 Was $7.20Save $1.15