About this item
The Prago Double-Hamburger Press makes it easier and faster to create perfectly shaped patties for grilling or broiling. Made of heavy-duty aluminum, it is sturdy, durable and built to last. It is suitable for use at home or in commercial venues. This aluminum hamburger press makes two patties at once, allowing you to get more burgers cooking more quickly. It is also easy to use. Just place the finely-ground meat on the bottom tray. After closing the lid, press the spring plunger button down to compact the meat into regular circular patties. This also ensures that patties hold their shape while cooking. This hamburger patty maker features a non-stick coating, making patties easy to remove for cooking once they are shaped. Patties of varying thickness (anywhere from 1/4" to 1.5") can also be created, depending on your preference.
Prago Double-Hamburger Press:
- Spring plunger button compacts the patty then pops back for quick patty removal
- Non-stick coating
- Hamburger patty maker is constructed of heavy-duty aluminum
- Adjustable patty thickness from 1/4" to 1 1/2" with a 4-1/2" diameter
- Helps ensure that patties will not fall apart on the grill
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.3 x 10.5 x 8.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Cut "6 x 6" from a standard 12" roll wax paper from any grocery store.by Enolaguy2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon, Ebay, and maybe even wall mart.by WillAdvise12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered mine from WestonSupply.com code10-0102-W Weston Hamburger Paddy Paper - 1000pcs @ $10.99 plus shipping and handlingby t2304612/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use parchment paper and cut it myselfby llorracod12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I buy it from walmart and cut it into squares. Not sure if they come pre cut.by ajones101412/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?