Powerfit 3000-PSI Pressure Washer Turbo Nozzle
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Powerfit 3000-PSI Pressure Washer Turbo Nozzle works with all pressure washers up to 3000 PSI. This spray nozzle will increase your productivity by 50 percent, getting your cleaning job done more quickly with better results. It creates a vortex inside the nozzle, producing a circular pattern that cleans quickly and effectively. It's also safe for use on soft surfaces like decks and painted products.
Powerfit 3000-PSI Pressure Washer Turbo Nozzle:
- Works with all pressure washers up to 3000 PSI
- Produces 50 percent more cleaning power than standard spray tips
- 1/4" quick-connect plug
- Soft-touch over-molded handle for comfort
- Creates a vortex inside the nozzle
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AUN31006|
|Manufacturer:||Homelite Consumer Products|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is not recommended to use this pressure washer with water above 140 degrees Fahrenheit.by PowerfitProductExpert10/31/2014Written by a verified representative from PowerfitProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will work for a hot water system.by CommunityAnswer4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Karcher K3 690 does not use quick connect nozzles so this nozzles will not be compatible with that model.by PowerfitProductExpert7/9/2015Written by a verified representative from PowerfitProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The orifice size of this nozzle is 1mm in diameter. It is a 0 degree nozzle that has a cyclone action which increases the cleaning path.by PowerfitProductExpert10/30/2014Written by a verified representative from PowerfitProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $39.99 Was $49.99Save $10.00
- Rollback$19.73 Was $28.24Save $8.51
- $18.96 Was $19.99Save $1.03
- $6.93 Was $8.60Save $1.67