About this item
The PowerWasher Replacement Gun and Hose Kit is a universal replacement kit for PowerWashers. It replaces your existing pressure washer's old or worn-out gun and hose. The non-marring thermal rubber hose is resistant to weather, abrasions and kinks, ensuring a design that lasts. Both pieces of this pressure washer kit are ergonomically designed, and the 360-degree rotation handle prevents tangles. It features an anti-pinch trigger design that protects your hands while you use this pressure washer gun. Three universal adapters are included with the pressure washer kit so you have the capability of using them with different attachments. With an integrated safety lock and a 25' detachable hose, this PowerWasher replacement gun and hose kit is the ideal tool for power washers for washing the outside of your house, windows or car.
PowerWasher Replacement Gun and Hose Kit:
- Universal replacement kit for PowerWashers
- Replaces existing pressure washer's old or damaged gun and hose
- Non-marring thermal rubber hose is resistant to weather, abrasions and kinks
- Long life
- Includes 3 universal adapters
- 25' detachable hose
- Ergonomically designed
- Anti-pinch trigger design
- Integrated safety lock
- 360-degree rotation handle prevents tangles
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 11.6 x 3.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is an adapter for Karcher.by FrugalShopper705/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to take the wand off your old machine. Your old wand should have a couple pieces that unscrew.by Twodogs135/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?