Original Power Powerline 600 mA Universal AC Adapter
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Original Power Powerline 600 mA Universal AC Adapter is equipped with a sliding +/- switch that can be used to set plug-tip polarity. This item is made with a durable plastic body and comes with seven plug tips for charging your electronics, such as gaming devices, toys, CD players, speakers and more. The PowerLine AC adapter is ideal if you lose a power supply or simply want a back-up unit to have on hand.
Original Power Powerline 600 mA Universal AC Adapter:
- 3-12V DC at up to 600 mA
- Universal charger includes 7 plug tips for use with a variety of products
- Slide switch to set plug tip polarity
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.32|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.87 x 5.83 x 1.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- By zooming in on the picture, it looks like the outputs read "12V, 9V, 7.5V, 6V, 4.5V, and 3V." This would be for a device like a walkman or baby monitor so that you could plug it into the wall and not use the batteries.by An anonymous customer9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- insufficient power for most laptop computers 9 volt maxby csm19969/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- not laptops, most require 19volts, I don't know about tabletsby DustyWho8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?