About this item
The Original Power Powerline 1300 mA Universal AC Adapter can be used to power or charge a large variety of products. It comes with seven different commonly used plug tips to fit many devices. This Powerline universal adapter can be used to save space when you're traveling. Many laptops, music players, cameras and other mobile hardware items use this style of charger cord. The Original Power Powerline 1300 mA Universal AC Adapter has an easy-to-use +/- switch that sets its plug tip polarity.
Original Power Powerline 1300 mA Universal AC Adapter:
- 3-12V DC at up to 3000 mA
- Includes Powerline AC adapter and 7 plug tips for use with a variety of products
- Slide switch to set plug tip polarity
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.32|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.87 x 5.83 x 1.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- NO! 9 volt max at 1300 ma (1.3 amps). 11.7 watts at 9, 7.5, 6, 4.5 or 3 volts.by 911IT12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the amperage is too lowby Natashareficul12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Some devices are set for the center contact to be positive and the ring negative. Others are the opposite. Hence the switch. The power output is DC on this product, not AC.by 911IT5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is for DC products. The polarity switching just matches the power to the device correctlyby Natashareficul3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! Voltage is selectable on this product at 9, 7.5, 6, 4.5 or 3 volts (or USB port). It delivers a maximum of 1.3 amps (1300 ma), but only gives what the device pulls (as long as the device doesn't exceed 1.3a).by 911IT2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it shouldby Natashareficul5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?