The PowerChef Dimplex Tabletop Electric Grill delivers full size power in a compact design. With dual elements spreading searing heat from corner to corner, you won't have cold spots. Start enjoying grilling the right way.
Bringing you high-performance grilling abilities in the smallest of spaces, PowerChef Dimplex Tabletop Electric Grill ensures big results in no time. The Dimplex Electric Grill features both tankless and flameless, meaning it's great for the environment and for balconies. Now you can cook like the pro chef you've always known you were! The Power chef Electric Grill features a large drip tray for easy cleaning, a super wide cooking surface (room for enough food for six people at a time), and one-touch controls that make your cooking experience fun and easy!
PowerChef Dimplex Tabletop Electric Grill:
- Easy, automatic controls make it simple to cook like a professional
- Electric operation eliminates the messy hassles of gas grilling
- Large, 216 square-inch grilling surface cooks as much as a grill twice its size because every inch cooks with even power and there are no cold spots
- EvenSear Dual Element Cooking System creates 650-degree searing temperature and lower cooking element with precise, even heat
- Cooks for up to six people at once
- Manual cooking mode allows for complete cooking control at all times
- Portable design allows you to move this from table to table for grilling where you need it
- Complete with drip tray for easy cleaning
About Dimplex Electric Grills With over 30 years' experience in the field of electric appliances, Dimplex has earned a reputation for innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction. Establishing themselves first as a leader in electric fireplaces, Dimplex has expanded into the business of electric grills. They recently developed the Power Chef electric grill, which was received with immediate critical praise for its eco-friendliness (eliminating carbon monoxide or emissions), user-friendliness (offering programmable modes and one-touch button features), and convenience (no tanks allow for balcony use). The Power chef Electric Grill simply plugs into standard household outlets and come in a variety of sizes and styles, including portable and tabletop models.
- Waterproof matte black finish
- 216 square-inch grilling surface
- Dual Element Cooking System
- Power: 120 V, 1,600 Watts, 13.3 Amps
- Complete with drip tray and skillet
- Dimensions: 25W x 15D x 10.25H inches