About this item
The super-fun Power Wheels Ford F-150 Raptor 12-volt battery-powered ride-on looks just like the popular Ford Raptor. More than just a car for kids, this Power Wheels F-150 can tame challenging surfaces such as concrete, mud, grass and gravel. Power-lock brakes mean that parents can rest at ease when their kids are tearing through tough terrain. Little drivers will love hauling everything from outdoor toys to gardening tools in this battery-powered ride-on toy. Plus, it has a huge bed with a working tailgate. The Power Wheels Ford F-150 Raptor 12-volt battery-powered ride-on comes with a cup holder, real radio, and chrome wheels.
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford F-150 Raptor 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On:
- Realistic riding fun for kids
- Age Range: 3 years and up
- Drives on hard surfaces, and grass/mud/gravel
- Speeds: 2.5/5 mph forward, 2.5 mph reverse
- Maximum speed: 5 mph
- Features working bed and tailgate, cup holder and a real radio
- Also features chrome wheels and headlight buckets
- Safety features: meets and exceeds all applicable standards
- Wheels: monster traction
- Brakes: Power Lock Brake System
- Power Wheels battery-powered ride-on requires 12-volt battery (included)
- Battery requires 14-18 hours to charge completely
- Power Wheels Ford Raptor Battery delivers 1-3 hours of continuous use per charge, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Dimensions: 62"L x 35"W x 28"H
- Maximum weight capacity: 2 riders, 130 lbs. maximum
- Adult assembly required
- See all Power Wheels.
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||12 Volt|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||92.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||62.0 x 35.0 x 28.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.