Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
About this item
Let your little one enjoy an adventurous ride with the Power Wheels Barbie KFX Ride-On. This Power Wheels Barbie KFX 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On is constructed from durable plastic for added strength and stability. With a 12 volt battery, this bike powers through the toughest backyard driving conditions like never before - over ruts, wet grass, gravel, mud, and more. It features power lock brakes to ensure additional safety even while braking on hard surfaces and wet grass. This Power Wheels KFX Ride-On toy has roaring sound controls that will enthrall your little girl during the ride. If your child is going to ride the toy for the first time, then you may use the high-speed lock-out setting for added safety. When fully charged, the battery delivers up to 50 minutes of fun-filled ride for your kid. The instructions provided with this Power Wheels KFX Ride-On helps in quick and effortless assembly.
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Barbie KFX 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-on:
- 2 speeds forward and 1 speed reverse
- Maximum speed: 5 mph
- High-speed lock-out for beginners
- Power Lock brakes
- Power Wheels Ride-On requires 14-18 hours to completely charge
- Battery delivers 50 minutes of continuous driving
- Includes 12-volt battery and charger
- Dimensions: 42"L x 28"W x 31"H
- Maximum weight capacity: 65 lbs.
- Power Wheels Barbie KFX ride-on requires adult assembly; instructions included
- See all Power Wheels.
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||12 Volt|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||55.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||42.0 x 28.0 x 31.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- 65 lbsby An anonymous customer5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 5 year old who weighs 45 lbs and rides my 5 year old niece on the back with him. That's a combined weight of almost 100 lbs and they do just fine.by Moebutler5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son has the boy version and fits with a lot of room for growth. He is 5 and weighs about 45lbs.by oswego12341/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it could easily handle 80 lbs. But the wheels might wear out fast.by loveourfamilytime1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I think it would be ok. My daughter is 5 1/2 years old is tall for her age and she fits fine.by Shydragonfly12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 50 lbsby sdm090412/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both rear wheels turn if you hold up the back end and press the pedal. But just like a car, if you get into really slick grass you can cause one to spin out.by MommyToCandE7/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- typical open differential like a car, so only one rear wheel is driven at a time. My daughter was quick to learn how to use reverse to get out of most situations.by Brainfried8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 Wheel...2 Speeds,,,They love it!by Melissa4007/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 Wheel....2 SPEEDS!by Melissa4007/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Pink Quad I believe is a 6 volt battery and is for younger kids like 2 to 5. For a 4 year old, you need to go with the bigger one Barbie KFX which is a 12 volt battery. When you can't get the details you need on one website, try another. Toys R Us usually has the same type of riding toys and might have more of a description.by LoveTheLordJesus10/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure about the pink quad. We have the Barbie KFX 12-volt and have been quite happy with it. Bought it on recommendation from friends. We both have 4 year olds, and yards with varying terrain. My daughter is 36 lbs and 38" and has lots more room to grow with this toy. She can ride it up and down a mowed farm lane or gravel driveway with no trouble (except if really wet grass).by MommyToCandE7/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Barbie KFX by farby rak196111/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend the Power Wheels Brand. We bought the red one for our oldest daughter when she was five. Our three and four year olds still ride it (and it big enough that they ride together). The oldest, who is a 60 lb. nine year old now, still takes an occasional spin around the yard on it. We have replaced the battery once in four years. We are buying a second one this Christmas because the two little ones fight over who gets to drive. If you want one that will last for years, spend the extra $40 and get the Power Wheels.by mommanail6/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?