About this item
About this item
The Power Adapter for Nook Simple Touch allows you to charge your Nook from a wall outlet. Designed with the Nook logo, this electronic accessory will power up your e-reader much faster than plugging it into your laptop or desktop. This Nook AC adapter will fit inside a small pocket in your hand bag, backpack or computer bag for easy carrying while on the go.
Power Adapter for Nook Simple Touch:
- Charge the Nook from a wall outlet
- Nook Simple Touch charger has the Nook logo
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.19|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.3 x 1.2 x 0.8|
Ask a question
Q. I don't have the USB Cable or Power Adapter that came with my 1st Generation B & W Nook and can't find them. What and where do I get what I need?
- There is an abundance of choices at ebay.by ekertin11/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a replacement power cord to charge your NOOK. To find a replacement cord, I recommend contacting your local Barnes & Noble store and/or call 1-800-THE-BOOK to see if there are replacement cords available.by An anonymous customer5/9/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with USB only. If you wanted to wall charge you would have to buy the adapter seperately.by ToriAnna7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOOK Simple Touch comes packaged with a USB cable, which you can use to charge your device from your computer, though an AC adapter (sold separately) charges the device more quickly.by An anonymous customer6/1/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the NOOK power adapter that is sold in the US is compatible with standard US wall outlets, 120v.by An anonymous customer5/28/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?