Power Acoustik Wlhp-200 2-Channel Wireless IR Headphones
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You will enjoy the style and convenience of these Power Acoustik Wlhp-200 2-Channel Wireless IR Headphones. The absence of wires allows you to freely move about while listening by using the IR receiver. Adjustable straps and volume control make these wireless IR headphones both comfortable and easy to use.
Power Acoustik Wlhp-200 2-Channel Wireless IR Headphones:
- Adjustable headphone straps
- Power Acoustik headphones have a 2-channel UHF IR receiver
- Variable volume control
- ALC (auto level control)
- Auto off and auto mute
|Product Type:||Headphones - infrared|
|Recommended Use:||Car audio / video system|
|Battery:||2 x battery - AAA type|
|Headphones Form Factor:||On-ear|
|Connectivity Technology:||Wireless - infrared|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.75 x 7.25 x 6.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You need some type or IR transmitter on our TV/stereo for these to work.by Larry10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are suppose to work automatically. What exactly are you trying to get them to work with? you may need the transmitter if your device doesn't already have one.by PsychoBaker7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- only if the PC or I-phone has some type of IR output.by Larry10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?