About this item
POWER ACOUSTIK HP-902RFT 2 SWIVEL EAR PAD, 2-CHANNEL RF 900 MHZ WIRELESS HEADPHONES WITH TRANSMITTER
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.19|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. did anyone answer the question if there's an adapter included for the Power Acoustik HP-902RFT 2 Swivel Ear Pad, 2-Channel RF 900MHz Wireless Headphon
- No adapter included. Get from Radio Shack AC/DC 12v 300ma output. About $15-$20. Works great.by colbycat12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't come with the charger. You will need to buy dual RCA male to male connectors and a 12 volt DC supply charger to make them work. Also, you will need 2 AAA batteries for each set of headphones.by hawaiianelle2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No AC adaptor, charger or Audio Patch cords.by TheRedTroll2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- RCA Plug on the end that connects to the transmitter, the other end of the cable is whatever you are coming from. Just get whatever you need to get audio from your device and RCA on the other end for the transmitter.by colbycat3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You need dual male to male RCA extension connectors, the type with one red and one white plug.by hawaiianelle3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If your TV is equipped with RCA, Audio Output jacks, you can use a dual RCA (male) to RCA (male) patch cord.by TheRedTroll3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No not included, can get at Radio Shack. AC/DC 300ma output. $15-$20. Works great!by colbycat5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You will need to get one, along with a set of dual RCA male to male extension connectors and 4 AAA batteries.by hawaiianelle5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No AC adapter or charging unit. No Batteries and No audio patch cords.by TheRedTroll5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?