About this item
Cut and trim trees, clean up storm damage or just chop up some firewood using this Poulan Chain Saw. It features a Duralife engine for superior power and performance along with a super-clean air filter system for extended life. The effortless pull-start system and reduced vibration handle help to reduce operator fatigue. This gas-powered chain saw with carrying case also features an automatic chain oiler and an on-board locking scrench holder.
Poulan 966055201 20" 50cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Chain Saw with Carrying Case:
- This 20" chain saw has a DuraLife engine
- Super-clean air filter system is designed to extend the life of the air filter
- Effortless pull-start system and reduced vibration handle help reduce operator fatigue
- Automatic chain oiler
- Includes carrying case and on-board locking scrench holder
- Shipping weight: 24 lbs
- Dimensions: 22.3"L x 15.8"W x 14.9"H
- Gas-powered chain saw
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.3 x 15.8 x 14.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Nope you supply the gasoline and a bottle of bar/chain oil...by Ninetygrainer4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product comes fully assembled. However, it will require fuel before it is operational.by CommunityAnswer4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I jsut recieve the saw a few days ago, used it, but now the chain would not spin when excelerated. Can you please advise of the problem?
- TRY MAKING SURE THE SAFETY BRAKE IS PULLED BACK TO THE OFF POSITION. THE ONE ON THE UPPER PART OF THE HANDLEby FFLDEALER4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- mine did not have a spacer it came in a way oversized black plastic box type carrying case which seems almost twice the size it should of been. with oil and instructions.by Woodie5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?