About this item
Get yardwork done efficiently with this Poulan 14" Chainsaw. It has a vertical cylinder design that is excellent for light cutting tasks. It also has an automatic oiler that keeps it regularly lubricated and operating smoothly. A Super Clean air filter system helps extend the life of the air filter. This Poulan chainsaw also features a primer bulb and a lightweight design.
Poulan 952802026 14" 33cc Chainsaw:
- Made for light cutting and most jobs around the yard
- Super Clean air filter system helps extend the life of the air filter
- Gear-driven automatic oiler
- Primer bulb for easy starting
- Vertical cylinder design
- Fully assembled in the United States
- 33cc engine Poulan P3314 chainsaw
- 14" guide bar
- 11.8-lbs powerhead weight
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.0 x 12.0 x 11.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if your refering too sharpening most a chains use the same sizeby cws196212/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 14''by shawnhoyt52/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure why a woman couldn't use it unless she is physically unable. Read the manual and educate yourself. There are many YouTube videos out there that are informative. Key points on chainsaws: Always use caution, they are dangerous if used improperly. Always use fresh gas with the 2 cycle additive, never put regular gas in a 2 cycle engine, it will destroy the engine. Keep bar and chain oil added, don't let it run out (buy it by the gallon it's cheaper). Chainsaw chains eventually dull so have at least 1 spare (cutting harder woods, cutting into the ground, hitting rocks and dirt dull it faster). Yes it would work fine for a pine which is a soft wood anyways. This chainsaw is quite light so unless you are really unfit it should be easily handled by most people. I hope this helps!by redbaronpizza5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Poulan Chainsaw can easily cut through small and medium trees.by CommunityAnswer3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?