|Publisher:||Workman Pub Co|
|Publish Date:||Sep 2010|
|Number of Pages:||96|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.71|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.75 x 3.88 x 12.75|
Snack on science! Make a science of snacks! Potato Chip Science is the book and kit that's an irresistible introduction to science for 8- to 12-year-olds. Here are 29 incredible experiments--plus one edible project--that use potato chips, potatoes, potato chip bags, tubes, and lids. Included in the bag are a 96-page two-color book and a dozen items that kids can use for the following "snacktivities":
Bag Blaster - Bird Feeder - Chip mobile - Chip Analyzer - Chip-ShipChallenge - Chip-Tube Gobbler - "Color" Wheel - Compass - Composter - Confetti Can-non - CSI Detective Kit - Dancing Chips - Electric Wave - Flipper - Hydrofoil - Kissing Tubes - Kite - Mini Extermi-tater - Potato Bender - Potato Chip Crunchies - Potato Battery - Saucer Tosser - Shrunken (Potato). Head - Signal Mirror - Sound Spinner - Spud Crud - Spuddy Buddy - Walkie-Talkie - Windmill
- 96-page book providing step-by-step instructions
- Bag that can be turned into a kite, compass, or "hydofoil"
- Digital sound chip that plays "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"... powered by a potato! (spud not included)
- 6-inch propulsion pipe that launches spud pellets 50 feet!
- Biodegradable starch base (makes a great Chip mobile chassis!)
- 6 optical stickers
- 6 chip lids (the wheels of the Chip mobile!)
- Spud-powered digital clock (once again, potato notincluded)
- 4 zinc and copper electrodes
- Googly eyes (Yeah!)
- Wire connectors
- Eco-friendly starch knife (to carve the Spuddy Buddy and Shrunken Potato Head)
- Packing "chips" (used as ammunition for the Confetti Can-non!)
Manufactured in the United States of America.
Potato Chip Science received the Gold Medal from The National Parenting Publication Awards, and a Gold "Brain Child" Medal from Tillywig.
Save $25 when you open a Walmart® Credit Card and spend $75 today.*
*Offer subject to credit approval