About this item
Port Royale 3 is the next in the series of hugely successful economic simulation games. In Port Royale 3, players will embark upon an epic adventure through the Caribbean during the turbulent 17th century where the naval powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands all fight for supremacy in the colonies. Players take on the role of a young captain trying to build his fortune and reputation in the new world colonies. The campaign consists of two different paths for the young protagonist to follow: adventurer and trader. The route of the trader sees the player using their economic know-how to become the most powerful trading tycoon in the New World by setting up trade routes, building production facilities and developing cites. In addition to the single-player campaign there will be robust multiplayer modes where players can go head-to-head using commercial, economic and conquest simulations to allow for fast-paced gameplay.
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader.
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power.
- 16 different ship types, such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates.
- Organize trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga.
- A competitive Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players.
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Blood, Mild Language, Alcohol and Tobacco Reference, and Mild Violence
|Genre:||Strategy & Role Playing|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.33|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.625 x 0.625 x 5.438|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.