About this item
The Heritage Pool Jam Pool Basketball Volleyball Combo is a fun addition to your pool that is easy to install. Add hours of fun and entertainment with this attachable Heritage Swimming Pool Volleyball Set, which includes everything you need to play. Easy to convert from one game to the other, this Heritage Pool Basketball Set provides endless summertime fun for swimmers of all ages. This convertible Heritage Pool Jam Pool Basketball Volleyball Combo securely attaches to the edges of your pool for safe and healthy fun and exercise. Give yourself and your friends a workout splashing around with this Heritage Pool Swimming Pool Volleyball Set. Ready to go seconds out of the box, this Heritage Pool Jam Pool Basketball Set is a great way to make your pool exciting and fun.
Heritage Pool Jam Volleyball and Basketball Combo:
- Easy-to-install combo
- Provides outdoor fun for all ages
- Includes everything you need to play summertime pool games
- Includes two games in one: a volleyball and basketball set
- Super-sized basketball backboard easily snaps into a volleyball setup
- Both games mount securely to pool
|Age Start:||5 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.5 x 22.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no it wont work unless you put up a deck around the pool and then you can mount it to the deck.by godchaser3n17/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not recommended for above ground metal framed pools. Too much sway in goalby technododo6/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby godchaser3n17/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and yes you do have to drill into the pool if you don't have a deck. I suggest mounting it to a deck or something sturdy and not the top of the pool.by godchaser3n112/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?