About this item
Pond's Dry Skin Cream:
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Won't clog pores
- Dermatologist tested
Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Ceresin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate, Candelilla Wax, Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Fragrance, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.95 x 2.9 x 4.05|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this is NOT an exfoliant cream at all! Aveeno has an excellent exfoliant at a good price that I use! Good Luck!by MaMitchell5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no exfoliants in this product.by CommunityAnswer5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not on me,but everybody's skin is different. I would not think so! I use it sometimes to remove make-up & in between my night time moisturizers & others sometimes. It is a bit greasy, but would be great for a day @ home or at bedtime! It would be great for dry skin to normal skin! The original like this is the best,NOT the new! The new ones are all terrible,I have tried them all. Good luck!by MaMitchell9/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not see that on my jar, so I do NOT think that is in a cream of this type & this cheap, also it would say it front & center!. The tel # on my jar has 1-800-909-9493 for more infoby MaMitchell9/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?