Pompeian® Imported 100% Grapeseed Oil 24 fl. oz. Bottle
Customers also viewed these products
- $115.25 Was $145.74Save $30.49
- Rollback$7.84 Was $8.47Save $0.63
Check out these related products
- $9.14 List price $10.75Save $1.61
- $8.20 List price $9.65Save $1.45
- Reduced Price$8.12 List price $10.88Save $2.76
- Reduced Price$74.78 List price $101.03Save $26.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Perfect for stir-frying, deep frying, sauting and baking.Pompeian imports 100% of its Grapeseed Oil from France. Grapeseed Oil is a light cooking oil known for its high smoke point, a characteristic that makes it an ideal choice for stir-frying, deep frying and sauting. Its light flavor preserves the natural flavors of food. Grapeseed oil is a rich source of vitamins E, an antioxidant.
Imported from FranceMade from the Seeds of Wine GrapesQuality Since 1906Delicate Flavor
Warning Text: Caution: If oil catches fire, turn off heat and cover until cooled. Do not use water.
Ingredients: Product Contains Select High-Quality Grapeseed Oil from Portugal And Argentina.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Liquid (oil)|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0007040400013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.86 x 3.86 x 9.30 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||130|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14.0 Grams||22.0|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||8|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.0 Grams||0.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0.0 Grams||0.0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This oil would work great as a carrier oil.by CommunityAnswer5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Seeing as how grapeseed oil is a byproduct of wine making, and is usually cold pressed, there is a high likely hood that yes it is cold pressed. No guarantees, you'd have to write the mfg to find out for sure. It seems it would be cost prohibitive to extract it otherways, especially since the method of coldpress for grapeseed oil has been around for centuries.by ntrcessor7/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (6)Was this answer helpful?