Similar items in stock
- $51.54 Was $54.99Save $3.45
- $78.58 List price $89.99Save $11.41
Polaroid Red IS426-RED Digital Camera with 16.0 Megapixels and 6x Optical Zoom
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Polaroid IS426-RED Digital Camera is a slim and compact way to take pictures and record videos. It captures still images in 16 megapixels, meaning pictures exhibit vivid detail. With 6x optical zoom, this 16 MP digital camera can zoom in on far away subjects. The camera works well both indoors and outdoors thanks to its auto detection that automatically adjusts the camera's settings to take the best picture possible. Included with this indoor/outdoor digital camera is a power cable and charger.
Polaroid Red IS426-RED Digital Camera with 16.0 Megapixels and 6x Optical Zoom:
- 16 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
- featuring auto scene detection, face detection technology, optical image stabilization and blink detection
- Zoom lens with 6x optical/4x digital zoom
- 2.4" TFT LCD screen featuring graphical user interface, color TFT LCD screen
- Built-in flash
- With 1 SD memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 2.12" x 4" x 1"; 0.6 lbs
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Polaroid Red IS426-RED indoor/outdoor digital camera
- Battery, charger and power cable
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with software and digital manual
To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Type:||2.4" LCD display , 4 x zoom lens - f/3.0-4.5|
|Flash Modes:||Fill-in mode, auto mode, flash OFF mode, red-eye reduction|
|Self Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec, 5 sec|
|Additional Features:||Audio recording, date/time stamp, face detection|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0|
|Software:||Drivers & Utilities|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 1.5 x 9.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have found that they all have the same memory card. the one I used is 1" x 3/4" flat disk.by StayAtHomeDaughter4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- any size hd/sd card will fit i have the 8gig it holds 2000 pictures or 8 hours of video the cards are marked by number the higher the number the better quality like camera filmby cws196210/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- any size hd/sd memory card i have the 8gig holds more than 2000 pictures or can hold 8 hours of videoby cws19621/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any SD cardby Cracz12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have misplaced the owners manual. I can not find it online. Is it possible that it is listed under a different number.
- look up poloroid .com they have manuels thereby cws19621/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is online this camera is a discontenued model go to www. poloroid .com they had it when i registered my cameraby cws19628/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. is it a camera that you can charge the battery and put it back or is it a camera that u have to change the batteries
- No batteries required. You plug it in to recharge.by Buttercupsbratt10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You charge the battery by plugging in the camera.by StayAtHomeDaughter10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?