Similar items in stock
- from $3.58
- from $15.00
- from $3.99
Polaroid 7" Kids Tablet with 8GB Memory
Consider these popular products
- $119.00 List price $129.99Save $10.99
- $179.99 List price $197.00Save $17.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Polaroid PTAB750 Tablet Android 4.0 ice Cream Sandwich will give your kids a safe and protected environment with a full tablet experience.
Polaroid PTAB750 with WiFi 7" Kid's Media Tablet Featuring Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), White:
Polaroid PTAB750 Tablet Android 4.0 ice Cream Sandwich Technical Specifications:
- 1GHz CORTEX-A8 processor
- 512MB DDR3 of system memory
- 7" capacitive display
- The Polaroid Tablet Android 4.0 with WiFi 7" has built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Rear 2MP webcam
- Mini-USB 2.0 port
- 8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot
- The Polaroid Tablet Android 4.0 with WiFi 7" features accelerometer
- Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 10 interactive books as well as NOOK For Android
- Music Studio, Kids Vids, Lullaby and Draw apps
- 16 pre-loaded games
- White kid Android tablet and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||Cortex A8 Processor|
|Processor Speed:||1.0 GHz|
|System Ram:||512 MB|
|Hard Drive Size:||8 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||N/A|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MiniUSB 2.0, 1 x MicroSD Card|
|Operating System:||Google Android|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter, Stand|
|Operating System Version:||Android 4.0|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 0.5 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 2 to 6by SmartChilled9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe this tablet is good for a 3 yr old up to a 11 yr old. But the site or box stated starting at 4 yrs old.by Melody2788/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Polaroid website says any age but I have read other sites that say 3+. I just ordered one for my 2 1/2 year old son and it will be here tomorrow. He loves playing my tablet and his sisters IPOD so I think this will be perfect for him.by 1dgoad8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby SmartChilled9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you cannot download the Google app store. But the Amazon app store works great if you have the patience as I did when trying to get more games. I had downloaded the store, unistalled, download a few times to get the apps I wanted on the device. But once they are on there they work great! I did it when my son was sleeping. But be aware of the charger. I don't think it is very sturdy. I returned this device in a week!by Melody5597/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you can't use the Google App store but you can download the Amazon app store.by Melody2784/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely for younger children. I’d say 7 w/b the MAXIMUM age … or 6.by SmartChilled9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your 7 yr old will love it!by Darrielle41809/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?