The third installment in the action-packed Pokemon Ranger series lets players take on the role of a Pokemon Ranger tasked with protecting Pokemon, people and nature in the Oblivia region. As a Pokemon Ranger, players investigate the nefarious actions of the Pokemon Pinchers, who have been disrupting the peace by chasing and catching Pokemon. Capture and befriend Pokemon by circling them with the Capture Styler on the Nintendo DS Touch Screen. Pokemon that you befriend will support you on your adventure by using their abilities to clear obstacles that stand in your way or by helping you capture even stronger Pokemon. For the first time in the series, you can call Pokemon to your aid by drawing their Ranger Sign on the Nintendo DS Touch Screen. To save the land from the powers of darkness, join forces with the Legendary Pokemon and stop the Pokemon Pinchers from their evil plans!
- As a Pokemon Ranger, players set out to stop the Pokemon Pinchers with the help of their partner, Ukulele Pichu (an energetic Pichu that always carries a ukulele).
- Players use the Capture Styler to circle Pokemon on the Touch Screen. The further in the story players progress, the more powers and abilities their Capture Styler gains!
- By drawing special Ranger Signs on the Touch Screen, players can summon powerful Pokemon that they have befriended to help them progress in the game. Even Legendary Pokemon like Raikou, Entei and Suicune can be summoned by drawing their Ranger Signs!
- Up to four players can play together on certain missions using the Nintendo DS Local Wireless Connection.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Cartoon Violence