About this item
Turn your bedroom headboard into a multi-purpose storage facility with the Pocono 54" Bookcase Headboard. This headboard provides extensive storage space and boasts a trendy style. You can store personal items such as books and pictures in the headboard. Keep your favorite book by your bedside or put a picture of someone special in sight. This espresso headboard comes ready to set up so you don't have to put much effort into assembling it. The espresso laminated finish renders a timeless look to this headboard, which is part of the Pocono collection from Nexera. The wooden headboard has two adjustable shelves and four cubbies. The headboard looks even more practical and stylish when you place a reversible storage tower on its left or right. This means you can have more room for storage of other items such as magazines, books and video or audio files.
Pocono 54" Bookcase Headboard, Espresso:
- Modern style
- Part of the Pocono Collection from Nexera
- Reversible storage tower can be placed on the left or right
- 4 cubbies and 2 adjustable shelves
- Shelf size: 12-1/2"W x 9-1/4"D
- Espresso headboard with laminate finish
- European cam lock construction
- Ready to assemble
- Overall dimensions: 9.75"L x 68.5"W x 36.5"H
- Model# 4600
- Helps to keep organized
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||116.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||76.0 x 41.0 x 11.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello, The Pocono 54'' Bed Size Headboard fits a double bed where as the Pocono 39'' Headboard fits a twin bed size. Thank you, - Nexeraby Nexera2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 54 is full sizeby ngla10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- twinby ftallen11/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This product is described as a 54 inch wide headboard. The specifications show that it is actally almost 69 inches wide. Which measurement is right?
- Hello, This is a 54'' Double Bed size headboard that matches the Pocono 54'' Storage Bed. For more storage capacity, we added a bookcase portion to the headboard, which is 12.5'' wide and can be placed on either side. This is why the total Pocono 54'' Double Bed Size Headboard is 68.5'' wide. Thank you, -Nexeraby Nexera10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would guess the book case portion of it makes up the extra inches.by K00609/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Pocono headboard is freestanding and designed to fit with the Pocono bed frame. The cam lock system is a disk that is placed in 1 board and a push bolt head is in another board, (a pushbolt is similar to a screw). The head of the push bolt is inserted in the cam lock and then the cam lock is tightened with a phillips screw driver thus connecting 2 boards securely together. Thank you NExera Distributionby Nexerafurniture4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?