Plymouth Pantry Almond Bark Vanilla Baking Bar, 24 oz
About this item
About this item
Create delicious snacks with the Plymouth Pantry Almond Bar Vanilla Baking Bar. This vanilla almond bark can be melted in the microwave and used as a dip for anything from strawberries to pretzels, making a fine dessert for a party or get-together. The vanilla-flavored almond bark contains zero grams of trans fat per serving, making it a health-conscious sweet treat.
Plymouth Pantry Almond Bark Vanilla Baking Bar, 24 oz:
- 0 trans fat per serving
Ingredients: Sugar (Sugar, Cornstarch), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Powder, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier) And Artificial Flavor. Contains Soy And Milk Products. This Product Was Packaged In A Facility That Handles Milk And Peanuts.
Directions: Melting directions. Microwave: To microwave entire amount Of coating,place in a microwave dish And microwave for 90 seconds, then stir well.Continue To microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring well after eachinterval, until smooth. If melting less than entire amount, reducemicrowave time accordingly. Oven: place desired amount in oven pan.Preheat oven To 120 And place pan in oven for approximately 15 minutesor until coating is soft. Remove And stir until smooth. Sauce pan: placedesired amount in sauce pan. Melt over very low heat about 8 minutes,stirring until smooth. Note: do not overheat. Overheating will causeproduct To scorch or caramelize. Use only dry utensils for melting orstirring. Moisture could cause the coating To solidify or separate. Tothin for dipping, add one tablespoon or more Of solid vegetableshortening And stir until smooth. Do not add water, milk, oil, margarineor butter To thin. Peanut butter crackers. Sandwich two snack crackerstogether with a generous amount Of peanut butter. Press together sopeanut butter spreads To edge. Using tongs, dip crackers into meltedcoating. Place on foil or waxed paper To harden. Almond bark candy. Meltcoating. Stir until smooth. Mix in almonds. Spread out on foil or waxedpaper To cool. Break into pieces for serving. You may substitute othersalted nuts for the almonds.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.25 x 1.0 x 4.25|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||40|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4 G||6|
|Saturated Fat 4 G||20|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 4 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 10 G||3|
|Sugars 10 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- Asboutly Not! Do not use this product if you are allergic to any type of nuts! Look at the ingredients listed above. States that this product was made in a facility that handles milk and peanuts.by levis73/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The manufacturer indicates that the bar is made in a facility that handles peanuts as well, and cross contamination is a possibility.by CommunityAnswer8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this Almond Bark set up hard or what. Never used this before. I live in a very hot country..
- Yes, it does set up hard or I rather use the word solid rather than hard. I cover pretzels, the "Trash Mix" I make using all kinds of nuts, cereals, pretzels, dried cranberries, etc. I use small amount of colored cereal for color as in Fruit Loops. Can use red/green M&Ms during the Holidays. Place on cookie pans lined with wax paper and it "sets up" quick to break or separate. Makes nice gifts for shut ins or take to parties.by volunteerengineer9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will set up hard.by CommunityAnswer11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used the paste colors with no problem to color the Almond Bark. As for the tax, if you're referring to sales tax, it really depends where you buy the product. Each city has their own set tax amount, so the tax amounts vary from city to city.by Della879/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?