About this item
Making your own chocolate-flavored coating is now easy with the Plymouth Pantry Almond Bark Chocolate Baking Bar. It lets you explore your culinary skills with different recipes and is a great complement to desserts. This fat-free almond chocolate bar is ideal for health-conscious individuals and offers only 80 calories per serving. It is cholesterol free and low in sodium. This Plymouth Pantry Almond Bark, 24 oz, has 45 servings of 15 g per container. This chocolate baking bar is microwaveable for cooking convenience. Create your own chocolate-flavored coating and make your friends or family a delicious surprise.
Plymouth Pantry Almond Bark Chocolate Baking Bar, 24 oz:
- 0 trans fat per serving
- 80 calories
Sugar (Sugar, Cornstarch), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Process With Alkali, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Artificial Flavor, Milk. Contains Soy And Milk Products. This Product Was Packaged In A Facility That Handles Milk And Peanuts.
Melting directions. Microwave: To microwave entire amount Of coating,place in a microwave dish And microwave for 90 seconds, then stir well.Continue To microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring well after eachinterval, until smooth. If melting less than entire amount, reducemicrowave time accordingly. Oven: place desired amount in oven pan.Preheat oven To 120 And place pan in oven for approximately 15 minutesor until coating is soft. Remove And stir until smooth. Sauce pan: placedesired amount in sauce pan. Melt over very low heat about 8 minutes,stirring until smooth. Note: do not overheat. Overheating will causeproduct To scorch or caramelize. Use only dry utensils for melting orstirring. Moisture could cause the coating To solidify or separate. Tothin for dipping, add one tablespoon or more Of solid vegetableshortening And stir until smooth. Do not add water, milk, oil, margarineor butter To thin. Peanut butter crackers. Sandwich two snack crackerstogether with a generous amount Of peanut butter. Press together sopeanut butter spreads To edge. Using tongs, dip crackers into meltedcoating. Place on foil or waxed paper To harden. Almond bark candy. Meltcoating. Stir until smooth. Mix in almonds. Spread out on foil or waxedpaper To cool. Break into pieces for serving. You may substitute othersalted nuts for the almonds.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.25 x 1.0 x 4.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||40|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4 G||6|
|Saturated Fat 4 G||20|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 3 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 10 G||3|
|Sugars 10 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- Suggestion would be in a bag in a cool place without a lot of sunlight as this product is like chocolate and can melt in extreme temperatures or loose its coloring overtime.by Nutty909012/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In a cool, dry place, Like a cupboard; but not one near the stove.by wheet12/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the manufacturer's website: (2) Log House Foods products’ ingredients and allergens What allergens are contained in your items? There are eight foods that can trigger food-allergic reactions: peanut, soybeans, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean, tree nuts (walnut, cashew…), and wheat. Below is a list of Log House Foods’ products that contain those foods. Peanut - Log House peanut butter chips Milk - CANDIQUIK®, Bella Crema, Almond Bark, Log House vanilla flavored chips, peanut butter chips, butterscotch flavored chips, cherry flavored chips, and milk chocolate chips Wheat - All Snack Toast products However on the list of ingredients it is stated: This Product Was Packaged In A Facility That Handles Milk And Peanuts.by Nutty909012/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the almond bark for BAKING, so no it does not contain any nuts at all. It's made to melt so you can dip thing in it. The ingredient list says it's made in a factory that handles milk and peanuts.by wheet12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but make sure you dry your strawberries well; any water will cause the chocolate to seize and it will be unusable for anything except eating as is.by wheet4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Just add shortening as directed on the package. When using all 24 ounces, I add 2 tablespoons of shortening. The package calls for one tablespoon or more.by Nitpicker34/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?