About this item
The Plustek PS286 Plus 25/50IPM ADF Document Scanner is designed with the image quality, paper handling and reliability required by the most demanding business users. Even better, this versatile automatic document scanner is available at a price point attractive to both home and small office users. The compact design of the Plustek Scanner make it appropriate for an office or front desk. It also works well for portable scanning tasks.
Plustek PS286 Plus 25/50IPM ADF Document Scanner:
- Automatic document scanner offers duplex scanning in color, grayscale or B/W
- Scans rigid cards, including insurance cards, ID cards, drivers licenses, etc.
- Plustek Scanner scans to searchable PDF
- 50 sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- 25ppm (50 images/minute) scan speed
- 1500-page-per-day duty cycle
- Small footprint - easily transportable
- Single-touch, customizable button automates up to 9 frequent scanning jobs (scan to PDF, scan to file, email, network share, copy, etc.)
- Automatic document scanner provides advanced image enhancement to automatically straighten and rotate pages, adjust brightness, and crop images to minimize file size and increase OCR accuracy
- Software productivity suite enables PDF, Microsoft Office, JPG TIF creation and management
- Plustek PS286 Plus 25/50IPM ADF Document Scanner is Energy Star certified
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.2 x 11.8 x 9.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.