About this item
- Metal chain sides
- Holds two children
- Each child faces outward
- Two footrest positions
- Swing set accessory makes great addition to swing sets
- Mounting brackets not included
- Durable plastic construction
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.25 x 15.5 x 40.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 4 - def.by Chowmomma211/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My swingset is a single row of swings. Works great.by Mommyuvtwo8/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Single row of swings - it is not made for a 4 point attachment.by Woobie1015/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- that's what its made for.by Woobie10111/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My swing is mounted on a single beam. It works perfectly. The front and back chain/hook to one single hook on the beam. Then the front and back chain/hook on the other side of swing hang on the other hook.by KatinaM15/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is mounted on a metal swing set. It came with a metal glider and it broke because my daughter thought it could hold her and bent in the middle.by Woobie1016/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think you can attach it to anything that has a bar and 2 loop hooks. The swing comes with 4 total chains...with the S-shaped hooks on end. You can attach these S-hooks to any loop hook. So if your metal set has 2 loop hooks hanging down, Yes, this will work. If not..??by KatinaM14/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?