Playtex Diaper Genie Refills, 3-Pack
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Playtex Diaper Genie Refills will help you keep your home or daycare smelling fresh and clean. It is designed with a multi-layered film for ultimate protection against odors. With it, you can dispose of up to 720 diapers in a germ-free manner. The Playtex Genie refill helps keep your baby's nursery and your home as safe and clean as possible. Each container comes with 240 pieces in a set of three containers. The 3-pack of Playtex diaper refills makes an excellent gift for new and expectant mothers. Use these containers in the nursery or anywhere else you change your infant.
Playtex Diaper Genie Refills, 3-Pack:
- The diaper refills contain multi-layered film for ultimate protection against odors
- Easy way to dispose of diapers and help keep a baby's nursery odor- and germ-free
- This 3-pack will dispose of up to 720 diapers
- 240 Diaper Genie refills per pack
- The Playtex diaper refill comes in a 3-pack
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 6.75 x 5.875|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's just one continuous bag that you cut and tie yourself. So, depends how tight you wrap your diapers, how often you change the bag. And also, how good you are at cutting and tying the bags. I never count... a few days worth, a week or two other times.by shopesssmart5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30by Shianne272/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In each roll it holds up to 240 diapers. So if you got the 3-pack refill there is 3 rolls which each roll holds 240 diapers. So that's how you get the 720 diapers totalby Boricuafire12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe. NB and 1's. To make the most of mine, I pull it out on the floor when full. Then I shake the diapers down to use as little refill as possible, leaving only enough to tie off.by happymom13138/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how big the child/diaper is. For newborns, you can get a lot of diapers in each bag. For a toddler though, I'd say around 8-10 diapers per bag.by JAT12062/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT SAYS IT HOLDS UP TO 240 DIAPERS. ITS ONE LONG BAG. THERES A CUTTING INSTRUMENT IN THE DIAPER GENIE 2 WHERE YOU CUT OFF THE BAG, TIE IT AND GO EMPTY IT. ULL HAVE TO EMPTY IT WHENEVER IT GETS FULL. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT SIZE DIAPERS YOU ARE USING. THE REFILLS THAT COME IN BOXES USED TO TELL YOU ON THE BACK OF THE BOX. IT CAN HOLD UP TO 240 NEWBORN DIAPERS. I HAVE TWO SONS, ONE IN SIZE 4 AND ONE IN SIZE 3. I EMPTY IT EVERY FEW DAYS. 1 REFILL LAST ABOUT TWO WKS.by MOM4HIMINMICHIGAN9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The label says each pack can hold up to 240 diapers. I've never counted, but I'd assume the 240 would be for new-born size.by PWB12801/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the size of the diaper. If you have a newborn you will fit more diapers into the bag than if you have a baby who uses size 2, 3, 4 diapers, and so on. The larger the diaper, the fewer will fit into the pail before you need to change the bag.by ERsMommy1/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby TAlston1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is in the diaper genie II (non elite) they fit both though my friend buys the same ones for her elite.by Shianne277/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have the Diaper Genie II Elite model and it works perfectly :)by ccsakura12/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. It works with bothby Boricuafire7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Some people say it's not perfect, but I use it and have no problems. I have the Diaper Genie II Elite. I was buying the 3-packs at Sam's, but when WM had them for less it didn't pay for extra gas money.by happymom13139/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they willby Boricuafire9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess so.by 2009Senior12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe they will. The label says Diaper Genie and Diaper Genie 2by PWB12803/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Sunshine0604201112/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $16.89 Was $19.24Save $2.35