Playtex Diaper Genie Essentials Pail with Starter Refill Pack
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$12.99 List price $15.59Save $2.60
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$15.21 List price $18.25Save $3.04
- Reduced Price$52.87 List price $63.44Save $10.57
- Reduced Price$29.99 List price $35.99Save $6.00
- Reduced Price$12.50 List price $15.00Save $2.50
- Reduced Price$6.10 List price $7.32Save $1.22
- Reduced Price$26.44 List price $31.73Save $5.29
- Reduced Price$7.98 List price $9.58Save $1.60
- Reduced Price$4.05 List price $4.86Save $0.81
- Reduced Price$11.97 List price $14.36Save $2.39
- Reduced Price$14.99 List price $17.99Save $3.00
- Reduced Price$8.98 List price $10.78Save $1.80
- Reduced Price$16.38 List price $19.66Save $3.28
- Reduced Price$33.44 List price $40.13Save $6.69
- Reduced Price$50.68 List price $78.09Save $27.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Playtex Diaper Genie Essentials Pail can make diaper disposal much easier and more pleasant. Parents can save time by being able to put diapers in the Diaper Genie Pail rather than dispose of each diaper individually, and this Playtex Diaper pail can hold up to 30 diapers before needing to be emptied. You can also operate the Playtex Diaper Genie Essentials Pail one-handed, leaving your other hand free to hold onto your baby. This Diaper Genie Pail uses the AIR-TITE system, which uses a seven-layer film and a Push-N-Lock clamp to seal odors away. This system also eliminates the need for twisting the bag shut when you dispose of diapers. A childproof design keeps kids out of the Playtex Diaper Genie Essentials Pail. So you can use this diaper genie pail right away, one Starter Size Refill is included.
Playtex Diaper Genie Essentials Pail:
- Revolutionary AIR-TITE system uses a 7-layer film and Push-N-Lock clamp to lock away odor
- Incredibly easy to use with 1 hand, leaving your other arm free if you are holding baby
- AIR-TITE system eliminates the need for twisting, to make disposal easier
- Features a childproof design
- Easy to empty diaper loads
- Holds up to 30 diapers
- Includes one Starter Size Refill
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||00596|
|Primary Shelf ID:||486191|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.68 x 11.75 x 10.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby LilPrince4/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With the essential system, you get one starter package of liner material with the diaper genie. The liner material is one continuous tube, so it's hard to say how many diapers it will hold since that depends on the size of the diapers. The starter pack is a lot smaller than a standard refill though. I estimate about a third of the size of a normal one.by Poodlemom31/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The essential comes with a starter pack. It says it holds up to 100 diapers. I don't know about the elite.by Katiesmom1236/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 100 refills come with the diaper genieby Xyz1324/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I purchased a diaper Genie mini pail at a consignment sale. I can not find information on it all I see is the elite system. I need to buy refills
- I have used it on crochet with no issuesby GraceAntibes3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can kitchen size trash bags be used with this product? I don't have the extra $ to spend on costly speciality bags.
- I suppose you could do that, but i wouldn't recommend it. Just under the lid is a small hole, no more than 5" in diameter, and a piece of plastic that must be pushed down to deposit the diaper in the can--making it very awkward, if not impossible, to get the bag down inside. Plus this smaller model is about the circumference of a typical small wastebasket--just taller. So i think a tall kitchen bag would be considerably oversized for this model.by Mclan4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?