Similar items in stock
Playskool Rocktivity Walk 'N Roll Rider, Blue
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Delight your little one with rockin' tunes and fun sounds with the Playskool Rocktivity Walk 'N Roll Rider. The toy converts from a walker to a ride-on, which will encourage babies to become more active and mobile. The Rocktivity Rider will have your baby jamming out to well-loved tunes with every step and scoot. The upbeat songs, such as "I Like to Move It" and "Walk Like an Egyptian," will make kids eager to push or ride the toy to keep the music going. The Playskool Walk 'N Roll Rider also features unique automobile sounds, including a beeping horn and a revving engine, along with Giraffalaff character phrases. This Playskool Rocktivity Walk 'N Roll Rider holds kids up to 42 lbs. The rider toy will help enhance your little one's coordination and motor skills in a fun and entertaining way.
Playskool Rocktivity Walk 'N Roll Rider, Blue:
- Encourages kids to be active
- Dashboard has a beeping horn, revving engine sounds and a Giraffalaff character with fun phrases
- Dimensions: 5.98"L x 25"W x 15.79"H
- Maximum weight: 42 lbs
- Adult assembly required with a Phillips head screwdriver (not included)
- Requires two AA batteries (included)
- This item is one of Walmart's 2012 Top Toys. See entire Top Toy collection.
|Battery Type:||Carbon Zinc|
|Age Start:||9 Months|
|Age End:||and up|
|Skill Set:||Music & Creativity|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.98 x 25.0 x 15.79|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have seen it in pink on the Toys R Us website.by slwillia4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does come in pinkby bxmela1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no just pink for a girl and blue for a boy.by catpurple211/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I bought the pink one for my daughters birthday.by TWEW1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it does come in pink!by PAcMl1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't measure it, but it looked like it was 6 inches or less. My 11 month old grandson didn't have any trouble reaching the floor.by MimiLiz881/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products