Playskool Poppin' Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper
Customers also considered
- from $29.97
- $8.97 Was $9.97Save $1.00
- $42.65 Was $44.99Save $2.34
- $12.95 Was $15.98Save $3.03
- $12.84 Was $14.00Save $1.16
- $38.99 Was $51.99Save $13.00
- $27.99 Was $29.97Save $1.98
- Rollback$11.88 Was $14.00Save $2.12
- Rollback$17.99 Was $18.99Save $1.00
- $11.22 Was $12.47Save $1.25
- Reduced Price$33.95 List price $40.74Save $6.79
About this item
About this item
Watch your little one get silly with poppin', droppin', colored Playskool Busy Balls! The Playskool Poppin' Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper is an air-powered baby ball popper toy that's exciting and engaging! Once the balls pop out of the elephant's trunk, it's anybody's guess which way they'll roll — into the belly for put-and-take play, across the room for baby to crawl after or back through the trunk for more poppin' surprises. As your baby grows up, you can control the way they play: this Playskool ball popper has a trunk that turns 360 degrees. If your child is sitting, you can turn the trunk to direct balls into the belly pocket and they can enjoy put-and-take play. For standing children, turn Elefun's trunk to point to the orange arm for continuous ball popping play. For a crawling or walking child, turn the trunk to point forward to send all the balls flying for chasing play. Turn Poppin' Park Elefun's trunk to the center for a crazy combination of all three ways to play.
Playskool Poppin' Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper:
- Age Range: 9 months and up
- 10 fun tunes to play
- Easy, push-button activation
- Stability base
- Ear attachment
- 5 balls
- Requires 4 D batteries (not included)
- Adult assembly required
- Helps develop: Hand/eye coordination, gross motor skills, fine motor skills, and object permanence
- Teaches: cause and effect
|Occasion:||Christmas , Birthday|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||6 - 12 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||31943|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1228921|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 8.07 x 14.92 Inches|
Ask a question
- amazon.comby MailPurchase8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can find them at amazon. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BTLOB9Uby summer0601201211/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can probably write or call playskool and they could answer this for you. I would imagine that would be the only way other than finding similar balls for another toy.by reviewguy201211/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hasbro has replacements for $5, I believe.by LynnInGA11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did you contact Hasbro? They have replacement parts on their website. Good luck!by colospgmom11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i would give pingpong balls a tryby Thirftyfun12/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know, as yourself would love to find outby LivingTheBest12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I recently bought a bag of 100 play balls at Walmart. They're cheap and very well worth it.by MFigueroa11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Chinaby Nana192010/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course!!!!!by Jodibodibo12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?