Playhut Toy Story Hide 'n Play Tent
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Playhut Toy Story Hide 'n Play Tent fits is sure to provide hours of fun and imaginary play. Patented Twist 'N Fold Technology allows for instant set-up and easy storage. The tunnel port provides crawl-through fun and structure expansion.
Playhut Toy Story Hide 'n Play Tent:
- Fits up to 2 kids
- Patented Twist 'N Fold Technology allows for instant set-up and easy storage
- Promotes imaginative play and strengthens creativity in kids
- Tunnel port provides crawl-through fun and structure expansion
- Created with durable, soft, and colorful materials
- Lightweight and portable for EZ play anywhere!
- Ideal for children ages 3 and older
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.5 x 3.5 x 16.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it dont, it need have a floor support that hold poles.by Crystal2008200910/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pole fit inside pockets on the outside of the tent.by Kajik10/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's a very small, square area. They used to make bed tents that fit on top of twin sized beds you might try to find.by Impressed4less10/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A crib mattress would not fit inside of this. You would need a bigger tent.by Kajik10/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?