About this item
This versatile play environment includes three structures (one cube and two 20-inch EZ tunnels) that can be set up in a variety of configurations for hours of fun, as well as a carrying case for easy travel. Created from durable and soft polyester materials, the Crawl 'N Play features patented Twist 'N Fold technology for instant set-up and easy storage.
Playhut Crawl 'N Play:
- Lightweight and portable for easy play anywhere
- Large hideaway hut and a 2.5' long, detachable play tunnel
- Set up in a variety of configurations
- Mesh windows for breathability and peek-through play
- Instant set-up and easy storage
- Patented Twist 'N Fold technology
- Created with durable, soft and colorful materials
- Carrying case for easy travel
- Tunnel port provides crawl-through fun and structure expansion
- Includes: 1 cube and two 20" EZ tunnels
- Adult assembly required
- Play Tent dimensions: 72"W x 40"H x 32"D
- Box dimensions: 4.25"L x 16"W x 18"H
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||50.0 x 56.25 x 50.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It says 3 years but my 8 month old loves it.by BMomNC12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- any age, the product says 3 and up but my son is 15 months and he has a blast with the tunels.by LuluExperience7/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it's like 3-7. But my one year old and 2 year old love playing in it. I have to sit on the entrance of it though because it falls over easily.by Mama22111/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by BMomNC12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby LuluExperience7/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't, but the tunnels do. And the kids knock it over easily .by Mama22115/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?