Similar items in stock
PlayStation 3 320GB Console w/ Sony Move
Customers also bought these products
- $8.65 Was $11.84Save $3.19
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The PlayStation Move 320GB console bundle is the ultimate way for players to discover the extreme power, versatility and sensitivity of both the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Move motion controlled gaming system. The bundle consists of a slim designed PlayStation 3 console, with the massive 320GB hard drive configuration, a DualShock 3 wireless controller, a PlayStation Eye camera peripheral, a PlayStation Move motion controller and a copy of the PlayStation Move game, Sports Champions. Together, these components provide all the pieces necessary to fully experience the advanced motion controlled gaming only possible with the Move system, as well as the wider world of digital entertainment available with the PlayStation 3. With the PlayStation 3 320GB slim console and PlayStation Move, you'll quickly discover that hours of gaming doesn't necessarily relegate you to the couch!
PlayStation 3 320GB Console w/ Sony Move includes:
- PlayStation 3 320GB system
- DualShock 3 wireless controller
- PlayStation Move motion controller (wireless)
- PlayStation Eye camera
- Sports Champions Blu-ray game
- PlayStation Move game demos disc
- AC power cord, AV cable, USB cable
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||98311|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.30 x 13.39 x 13.39 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- u can play ps1 games on the ps3 and u can also buy ps2 games from the playstation network store and can be played on the ps3 but ps2 discs will not play in the systemby kingoFgames6/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same question and after tons of research, the answer is no to the ps and ps2 games. All PS3 games can be played. PS3 move is something extra you buy for the PS3. There are some Move games that you can play without the move I understand, but I haven't seen or tried it.by 123lorijb3/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some are and some aren't - you need to look at the packaging where it shows the compatability.by moonswammi11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO JUST PS3 GAMES ):by MCOB1/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need an HDMI cable if you want to have a better picture, but you CAN hook up using the AVN plugs. HDMI is much better though, and worth the cost.by 123lorijb11/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You probably have a wireless router. It's easiest to connect that way - you do need the key code that came with your router...if it's a secure network. Just follow the directions on the screen.by moonswammi1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if you want true HDby Paploo11/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no u dont need itby kingoFgames11/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, some of them. BUT read the packaging for capatability before you buy.by moonswammi1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you cant play ps2 games on the slims but on the old fat ones like the 40 gb one and i believe the 80gb one toby kingoFgames12/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check the following article for PlayStation backwards compatibility information: http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=232by SonyListens12/11/2011Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (12)Was this answer helpful?