About this item
Update your car's interior with this adorable Plasticolor Hello Kitty Seat Cover. It features Japan's cuddliest kitty cat export, complete with her red bow and surrounded by pastel hearts. The black Plasticolor seat cover is made of durable material that helps protect a brand-new seat or disguise any damage on an old one. It takes just minutes to install and includes easy-to-follow instructions on how to fit them over your seat. This Hello Kitty car seat cover is adjustable so that it can fit over a wide variety of bucket seat types. Whether you are trying to keep your brand-new car looking like new or you are trying to conceal rips or tears, this seat cover is a good solution.
In addition to the Plasticolor Hello Kitty Seat Cover, Plasticolor offers other Hello Kitty car accessories, including air fresheners, floor mats and everything else you need to make your car the cutest place on earth.
Plasticolor Hello Kitty Seat Cover:
- Provides a convenient way to change the look of your vehicle's interior
- Officially licensed Hello Kitty design
- Helps protect a nice seat or disguise an old one
- Easy instructions
- Adjustable fit makes it a ideal choice for many bucket seats
- Plasticolor seat cover materials are durable and easy to clean
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 8.25 x 3.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Just one.by 4X4Gyrl6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just 1by catlady377/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just oneby An anonymous customer7/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! I had an issue with customer service over this.by Destinee889/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, one per boxby 4X4Gyrl8/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?