Plasticolor Ford Oval 11" x 19" Mud Guard
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Plasticolor 11" x 19" Ford Mud Guard shields vehicles behind you on the road from mud and other debris. Each oval truck mud guard features the Ford logo in vibrant color. A fiberglass backing adds durability to this mud guard flap, helping to prevent cracking or splitting and helping the flap retain its original shape. A specially formulated PVC is used to make the Plasticolor 11" x 19" Ford Mud Guard. The superior construction of this mud guard flap helps it to hold up under freezing temperatures, as well as warm ones, making it suitable for use in all weather.
Plasticolor Ford Oval 11" x 19" Mud Guard:
- Colorful and durable flaps
- Patented, fiberglass backing keeps them from cracking or splitting
- Adds memory to keep their shape
- Made of a specially formulated PVC
- Withstands sub-zero temperatures and extreme heat without cracking
|Fabric Material:||REINFORCED FIBERGLASS|
|Features:||Withstands sub-zero temperatures and extreme heat without cracking|
|Size:||19"L x 11"W x 0.3"H|
|Assembled Product Weight:||2.9|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.0 x 11.0 x 0.2 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Pairby MHDAC0112/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A pair, one for each sideby LOVETHATCOFFEE6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- pairby Zachb6296/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's fairly easy, you need a powerdrill (corded or cordless) to drill into the fender. They attach on the rear wheel-well on the vehicle.by MHDAC0110/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?