About this item
Thanks to its 40-foot roaming range, this Plantronics wireless stereo headset lets you take full advantage of your PC's Internet calling and audio capabilities in full-range stereo without being tethered to your desk. Not only does these wireless digital headphones offer superb audio performance, but you can control your iTunes or Windows Media Player directly from the headset with convenient on-ear controls. And with its soft cushioned earpads and lightweight design, you can rock out, watch DVDs, play games, and more in all-day comfort with the Plantronics wireless stereo headset.
Plantronics .Audio Digital Wireless Stereo Headset:
- Dual 40mm speakers
- Wireless connection with 40-foot range
- On-ear controls are built into the Plantronics wireless stereo headset for volume adjustment
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Easy plug-and-play setup
|Additional Features:||Noise canceling circuit, microphone on/mute switch, VoIP phone function|
|Recommended Use:||PC multimedia|
|Compliant Standards:||Plug and Play|
|Type:||Built-in - boom|
|Headphones Type:||Headphones - binaural|
|Headphones Form Factor:||Ear-cup|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Model No.:||.AUDIO 995|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.44|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 9.0 x 3.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the headset transmitter is USB. Charging the headset is via a short (VERY short) USB cable.by IknowWHATiWANT9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes... the dongle for the headset is USB. The charger is a separate USB plug, but you can easily swap them out, use the charger when the headset is not in use, and the dongle when using the headset.by Silstar12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the headset uses a usb to connect to a computer and not the pink and green (audio and mic) ports.by Naturesgrasp12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a small USB cable that you plug into a standard usb outlet of your computer/laptop and connect to the underside of the left ear of the headset to chargeby PEB12256/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This headset is wireless and uses as USB dongle to wirelessly send the sound to and from the headset. The headset also charges from a USB cableby Okieman4612/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, both the transceiver and the charger are USB hookupby kraylor12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just the mic moves up and down nothing else movesby eq2freak12/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the headband adjusts to different sizes.by Naturesgrasp12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes And very comfortableby Pumkinpusher5/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they areby kraylor8/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The light, swivel-mounted speakers cradle your ears with pillow-like softness, while the adjustable headband lets you customize the fit. http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/computer/multi-use-computer-headsets/audio-995by An anonymous customer5/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can charge the headset since it has internal batteries with the included usb cable.by Naturesgrasp2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Charges from USB port. I charge If I'm AFK for more then a half hour. A full charg takes about 45 too 60 mins.by Pumkinpusher2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it hooks up to your computers USB port to chargeby kraylor2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The headset is charged via a USB cable, it may also fit the standard "cell phone mini usb" type plug... http://plantronics.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/plantronics.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=16415&p_created=1242233035&p_sid=q7oXU21k&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTYsMTYmcF9wcm9kcz0mcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPWFuc3dlcnMuc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfcGFnZT0xJnBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9LkF1ZGlvIDk5NQ!!&p_li=&p_topview=1by An anonymous customer5/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.