Planters Dry Roasted Party Size Peanuts With Sea Salt, 34.5 oz
About this item
About this item
Peanuts, Salt, Sugar, Cornstarch, Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer), Gelatin, Corn Syrup Solids, Paprika And Other Spices, Dried Yeast, Onion And Garlic Powders, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Natural Flavor.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 9.63 x 7.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13 G||20|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||10|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 190 Mg||8|
|Total Carboydrate 6 G||2|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||9|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 7 G||7|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I won't as this will hurt the crispy texture of the peanut.by Whx43187/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know they should be stored in the refrigerator, I'd assume they can be frozen.by atu11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby 11145210/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Planters typically have a "best used by" date that is 1 year or more in the future - but, of course, it depends on how long the particular package has been hanging around the warehouse before being sold. Naturally an unopened container will probably remain safe and edible - but also probably less tasty - if opened shortly after the "best used by" date. This site gives specific guidelines: http://www.eatbydate.com/proteins/nuts/how-long-do-nuts-last-shelf-life-expiration-date/by MississippiYankee13/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?