PROFOOT Plantar Fasciitis Men's Orthotic, Size 8-13, 1 pr
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $5.25 List price $6.52Save $1.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
PROFOOT Orthotics for Plantar Fascitis, Size 8-13, provide a soft cushion that acts as a layer of shock absorption between your feet and the ground. They are designed to help soothe this specific ligament as you stand and move. These plantar fascitis arch supports contain a special type of gel that will hug the contours of your feet for added comfort.
Plantar Fasciitis Men's Orthotic Insert:
- Clinically proven orthotic that offers a comprehensive solution to plantar fasciitis and heel pain
- Soft cushioning protects sensitive feet
- Firm arch supports the plantar fascia ligament
- PROFOOT orthotics wtih gel heel insert for added shock absorption
- Men's one size fits most
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001741|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 2.88 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do you remove the existing insert in athletic shoes, or is the orthotic inserted over it? Thanks in advance.
- I would remove the existing insert first and then try the new orthotic insert. See how it feels, and then maybe try it with the existing insert and see what works better for you. I removed the existing insert from my shoes and went on with the new one. I liked it.by Andy4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since the Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic is not a full length insoles we recommend placing it over the existing insole.by PROFOOT Team Member3/24/2016Written by a verified representative from PROFOOT Team MemberWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?