Consider these popular products
Planet Motherhood Maternity Knit Cardigan 2fer Top with Knot Details
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Embrace the wonderful gift about to arrive with this Planet Motherhood maternity knit cardigan 2fer top with knot details. Pair with anything that will keep you comfortable while you wait for the little one to arrive.
Planet Motherhood Maternity Knit Cardigan 2fer Top with Knot Details:
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Wash Cold w/ like colors. Gentle Cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble Dry low. Remove Promtly. Low Iron If needed|
|Fabric Content:||Polyester 83% Rayon 14% Spandex 3%|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, It is all one piece though I wouldn't call it a sweater. It is a light weight knit.by scrappingformykids12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they areby caseymarie211/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The grey part is the front part only of a tank that's sewn into the "sweater." If you get the grey/pink combo, it is very thin and see thru. Wear a plain colored bra. It offers no warmth whatsoever.by TXinTN10/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are sew at the sides. There is no double layer in the back.by demom1310/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is sewn together. The shirt is SO thin and cheap I would not reccomend it.by mommy2be201310/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is sewn together. A one piece kinda deal. You should know its not a sweater though, it's very lightweight, thin fabric.by FloridaMom200910/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is! And the material on this shirt is very thin!by Momma2Be219/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, their sewn together. But it's not really sweater material. It's more of a t-shirt material.by chillinmommy9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?